Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nunn Design Innovation Team


It was such a complete honor to be selected to serve as a member on the 2012 Nunn Design Innovation Team.  As a design member, I will receive a fun goody box each month of exciting new Nunn Design products to play with.  In return, I will submit two finished pieces of jewelry which may be promoted on the Nunn Design blog/website and used in various publications.  Sounds exciting right?  You won’t believe what I received in the mail this past January!
It was so much fun to open my first box of treats from Nunn Design.  It felt like Christmas all over again.  At first glance, my creative wheels starting whirling and I couldn't wait to get started.  It was so exciting to work with these new products.  While I can’t show you the two necklaces I sent in for submission yet, I can show you what I made for myself.

I made this beauty using various chains from Nunn Design.  I call it Vintage Chic.  I took a 1950's brooch and gave it a new life as a stunning updated necklace.  I am a total chain junkie so I’m always on the hunt for new and interesting chain to work into my designs.  I was so pleasantly surprised by the chains offered at Nunn Design.  The quality is superb, the price is just right and they have a great selection.  Did I mention their rhinestone chain?  What girl doesn’t love a little bling in her jewelry? 
To experience Nunn Design products yourself, please take a look at their website and their blog for some design inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment