Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Call for Artists!

 


It was such a great pleasure being a member of the 2012 Nunn Design Innovation Team. I was giddy with excitement every time I received a box of goodies in the mail. It was a big thrill for me to put my design hat on and challenge myself creatively when working with ND findings. Every month, I found myself wanting to make something fabulous because I was given such wonderful components to work with.  This experience for me was also an incredible opportunity to get to know and interact first hand with new Nunn Design products. I have made several purchases after trying out a new item because everything I worked with was truly outstanding.

I would highly encourage you to apply to be a member of the 2013 Nunn Design Team.  They are now accepting applications, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment