Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy 2013!

I hope you had a wonderful and peaceful holiday season with loved ones. With the start of the new year brings new opportunities, great events and all sorts of good time fun!

January News:

I was informed this month that two of my jewelry designs will be published in magazines later this year! My creations will be featured in both BeadStyle and Jewelry Affaire. This is a first for me and I'm beyond thrilled about this exciting opportunity.



Winter Classes:
Bring out your inner creativity this month and sign up for a jewelry making class at
Spruill Center for the Arts.
Class begins Wednesday, January 23rd!

Resin: Paper Pendants
Mixing resin with paper, oh my! Create personal, wearable art pendants using your own photos, text, poetry and decorative paper. Students will learn how to mix and pour resin to create resin paper for use in constructing personalized pendants. Various fabrication techniques will be covered using copper sheet metal, wire and eyelets. Participants will leave class with knowledge of a new technique & fabulous mixed media adornments.
Skill Level: Beginning through Advanced - ALL Welcome.



http://www.rochellenation.com
info@rochellenation.com

May 2013 bring you health, happiness and be filled with
everything you hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment